Saving electricity through:
- LED lights installation at office areas
- Installation of motion detectors ss
- Reduction of lighting in parking areas of HQs
From all above programs the energy saving is 843MWh & preventing emissions of 605 tonnes:
- M&E and HVAC systems upgrade at Vodafone Greece HQs results in energy saving of 644.55 MWh and emissions prevention of 415 tonnes of CO2e.
- Building Energy Management System at offices areas of 1 MTX. This includes installing building automation to control lighting and HVAC at the office and call centre area. Based on the initial project design, the supplier provided in addition a savings warranty. The savings achieved will be measured using international standards (IPMVP protocol) by an independent third party. By this approach supplier and investor share the risk of the investment.
- Power factor correction
- Energy monitoring using IoT technology in Vodafone Greece HQs